Saturday 3 December 2016

Toddler tantrums

Toddler tantrums are hard!
 
We have an 18 month old called Rosie. 
She throws the most silly tantrums over the most silliest things! Like, not having knifes to play with, not playing with ornaments that will break and not being able to go outside at 11 o'clock at night because it's cold, oops my bad, sorry Rosie!
However when she does throw a tantrum as most of you mum and dads know it becomes some what dangerous.. for example, head banging! Head banging is the worse, I hate this, it makes me so worried. She will go screaming and crying on the floor and then runs over to our front door and constantly bangs her head, why? I don't get it, it hurts her and she knows it hurts.
I can't ignore her either, I'm one of those mums that have to try and calm her down, id do anything.
Even put her on the kitchen sides so she can go routing through our kitchen cupboards- I advise- please do not do this. I regret it.

How do you deal with toddler tantrums, any advise.. pretty please?

Desperate mum, 
Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment