Wednesday 10 August 2016

I'm back!!

Hi all! 

I'm back, sorry it's been a long time! I sort of  gave up because I've been so busy all the time!
I now have a 1 year old daughter, her name is Rosie Mary- named after my grandma and late nanny, she's such a beauty!

I now have a 2 bed roomed house- it's small but it's what we call our home and we love it.
We moved in a year ago now, it's been such a busy year- Moving in- having a baby- decorating! But we're finally settled. 

I'm so happy with my life at the moment, I have everything I've always wanted- a home, a family. 

I'm now 21 and I can't believe how time flies by now- only feels like yesterday when I had my 18th birthday and now we have Rosie time just seems to fly by even more!

Make the most of it...

More to come,
Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment